cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why doesn't eBay have the call back option?

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Re: Why doesn't eBay have the call back option?

Thank you. I was told today there is a paragraph somewhere but did not say where - about only being able to call if it is a Fraud situation. So I went to Contact to confirm this (or not confirm) and I could not find that option - because I did not take the first steps. THANK YOU

View Best Answer in original post

Message 3 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

If you have a North American phone number, you can select the option to have eBay call you.

(If you don't have a +1 phone number, then use the human chat option instead.)

1. On the eBay Help page, type a few words about the problem.
  2. Find a topic that is somewhat related to your issue.
  3. Scroll down to the bottom of that page.
  4. You my see the "Have us call you" option.
  5. If not, click the automated chat option.
  6. When automated chat opens, either type "Agent" into the chat box or scroll down to the bottom and look for "Contact an Agent".
  7. If you don't see it, then click "See More" until you do see the "Contact an Agent" option.
  8. Click the agent option, and choose the "Have us call you" option.
  9. If your phone has a call blocking feature, be sure to turn it off to receive a callback.

eBay Help - Robochat Call button.

ShipScript has been an eBay Community volunteer since 2003, specializing in HTML, CSS, Scripts, Photos, Active Content, Technical Solutions, and online Seller Tools.
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Thank you. I was told today there is a paragraph somewhere but did not say where - about only being able to call if it is a Fraud situation. So I went to Contact to confirm this (or not confirm) and I could not find that option - because I did not take the first steps. THANK YOU

Message 3 of 3
latest reply