cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When you pay for a ebay store ?

When you pay for a ebay store you pay for service beyond regular selling on ebay and should be treat as such or am I missing something here. It would be like paying for a phone but cant use it why bother . The ebay dashboard has been nothing but problem when you have a feedback system in place but then Ebay place another type of feedback were people can give a rating star system and dont even have to be honest and still screw over the seller oh well its the sellers money right not ebays and not the buyers . One good idea is a charge to be made to people that bid on item and are non payers ebay should charge non payers of items a charge for bidding on a item and not paying why waste others time and money and fees  . Many of my friends have left or leaving ebay and selling else where due to kiddie games and scammers and are selling on other sites . They are pushing me to try some of these site I will be honest  not saying anything to compare ebay to other site but im selling very well with out the so called dashboard unescessary games. I dont know whats going on at ebay brain storm Ideas but sometimes you are doing things that sound good but not good for sellers in theroy.  Not my words but most of the time ebay is brought up friends or family or even in public in conversation . its the topic on how ebay has lost sight of the sellers and how they had something good and just sabotage by some rad thinker . In todays time people buyers do buy on line more and just need things to the point fast no gimmick. Sellers I have talk to are leaving in numbers that means something that means there needs to be a change and fast . No one like to fes up on a idea that went wrong but numbers dont lie . Even my grandmother sold on ebay and has left the site and said its not seller friendly maybe ebay will do some changes maybe not . everyone has a opinion , What im hear and reading about the site I hope changes for sellers come soon there is no reason you cant leave a buyer neutral or negitve feedback if they do deserve it . I wonder if ebay is even aware of the discussion going on at hotels, cafe's even at the daycare,in line at supermarkets and even online the fun place losing it shine because of a bad idea Ebay should know one thing Moms talk and gossiup its what they do.send out a scout to listen to the talk. The best thing i think is maybe turn back time saygoodbye to dashboard and keep one type of feedback system for buyers and sellers .One good feature i have seen is able to report buyer a big plus but not talked about .

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)