cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What went Wrong with my Order of a SandDisk 128GB Memory Card Ordered 03/02/2017?

Item No:182470759112, Seller ID:jpic8625, Item Name: SandDisk 128GB Memory Card

I ordered the above mentioned item and to my greatest surprised after a few days , instead of receiving the item I got but an email from Ebay mentioning that the item was ordered probably from a compromised account; that someone certainly got into my account and posted the item. Went further to say that they have deleted it. I was then advised not to pay(if not yet paid) or to let the normal procedure of waiting , then making a case if it does not come, to follow. I had paid , I have waited and nothing has come. I even attempted contacting the seller but each time I put the item number in the requested box it is alleged to be the wrong number. 

Now as I make my case, I wish also to indicate some other discrepancies. My bank card account shows $5.39 was paid for it(through paypal) and the label on the item now reads $5.15. Secondly, this is the second time this is happening to me in a row, the first memory card was the same issue and as I opened up an inquiry requesting the article I was hastily refunded instead. I then went for the second purchase, the same experience.

I have bought and received a lot of things from Ebay even before I owned my own Ebay account. This is what leaves some traces of trust in my mind about Ebay but my worry now is

1. How do I distinguish in Ebay the fake article and the real one?

2. Is Ebay able to sort out these persons staining their identity and what sanctions for them? For example I thought they should be held to provide the article sold if the buyer wants that istead of hurriedly refunding. We buy things because we need to use them. Look at my time wasted in up to two purchases. Too bad! To me, it leaves a very bad image to the company.

I end here while waiting for your reaction Sirs/Madames. Remain blessed and thanks for the good job you've been doing so far. It's been enjoyable sitting home and buying. Good services that bad people want to destroy.

Sincerely,

Julius W Dzekwong

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)