Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What's correct part # ?

Need OEM part # for Right Side Bank 1 "VVT Solenoid" for 2001 LEXUS ES300

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Re: What's correct part # ?

Google it to get the part number.  Or call a Lexus dealer. Then search for it here.

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

Not exactly! I didn't need someone to tell me to google it or call dealer to get the correct #.  That's the reason this option exists, is to have the seller and/or community assist with correct info.

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

We don’t know the part number. I was gonna suggest calling the dealership but I won’t do that now. 

Patricia
eBay member for 25 years
Message 4 of 7
latest reply

Good answer.

Patricia
eBay member for 25 years
Message 5 of 7
latest reply

@edbee1515 

< this option exists, is to have the seller and/or community assist with correct info >    

Actually, this board exists, according to the description at the top of the AAM home page, to help with buying and selling questions.  I would have phrased it as process and policy questions.  On occasion, I do try to find information like this for members, if they're not pushy and arrogant.  Check 15330-0A010 and see if I found the right one.     

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

@edbee1515 

Oh rats, I intended to post the link but I saw something shiny and forgot.  https://parts.lexus.com/p/Lexus_2001_/Engine-Variable-Valve-Timing-VVT-Solenoid-Right/63144236/15330...

Message 7 of 7
latest reply