cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is the process for bulk updates?

I have recently discovered that hundreds (if not thousands) of 45rpm listings have now got a Media Mail rate list of $7.00.....they should be using $6.00.  What is the existing process to bulk update a page at a time?  Jim

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Re: What is the process for bulk updates?

I suggest bulk editing 200 listings at a time.  You can specify only displayng 200 listings per page to make it easier.

disneyshopper
Volunteer Community Member

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Thanks!  I got that far, because I wanted to make sure the process worked before I updated over 4,000 listings.  HOWEVER, after I selected the group edit  option, nothing provided me with what I wanted the selected "50" (or whatever is on the page....probably 200) to change.  

I'm currently wasting my time by doing the one-by-one....and I am only on page #3 out of 26 pages.  Yet another reason for me to seriously consider closing my 20+ year store next year (e.g. 01/2024)!!!

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Okay, I 'surrender'!  Once again I have an issue with eBay that apparently can't be resolved without bringing it to the attention of the CEO's office.  All it should have taken is one knowledgeable person within the former (apparently) Seller's Support Department!  This is closed awaiting his department's involvement!

Message 4 of 4
latest reply