cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is the difference between Top Rated Seller & Top Rated Plus Requirements

Hello,   I don't see the difference between Top Rated and Top Rated Plus requirements.  Do both still get a 10% discount?  Is 1 business day handling time considered Top Rated Plus or does it have to be same day?

Thanks in advance.

D.A.

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Re: What is the difference between Top Rated Seller & Top Rated Plus Requirements

I think with Plus, you have to have one day shipping and free returns.

Have a great day
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Re: What is the difference between Top Rated Seller & Top Rated Plus Requirements

Thank you for your reply.  Does the 1 day shipping mean 1 day Handling or is 1 Day Shipping considered as Same Day Shipping?

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

As advised by @kensgiftshop , as a Top Rated Seller, you can qualify for Top Rated Plus benefits if you offer same or 1-business-day handling time and 30-day or longer free returns.

One day handling means you ship same or next business day.

The TRS benefits are described in this help link:

https://www.ebay.com/help/selling/selling/seller-levels-performance-standards?id=4080&st=3&pos=1&que...

Inceptions
Volunteer Community Mentor, buying and selling on eBay since 2004

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

I have 1 Day Handling and 30 Day Returns and meet all the other criteria, but it said if I were evaluated today, I would be Top Rated.  Why doesn't it state I would be Top Rated Plus?

Thanks for helping,

D.A.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply