cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What do I click to report plants and seeds being sold with a NON-USA international item location?

elizabeth@ebay  devon@ebay

janet9988_0-1710277171635.png

For some......It seems wisdom has been chasing you, but you have always been faster.
Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Re: What do I click to report plants and seeds being sold with a NON-USA international item locatio

That's a great callout @janet9988 , and I agree a Plants & Seeds reporting option should be added to that list elizabeth@ebay.

https://www.ebay.com/help/policies/prohibited-restricted-items/plants-seeds-policy?id=4287 

"Plants and seeds located outside the U.S. are not allowed due to U.S. import restrictions"

This one seems to be the closest option at the moment.  There should be a comment box that will allow clarification. 

When reporting the listing, select these options:
1. Prohibited and restricted items
2. Animals, plants, and wildlife
3. Other wildlife items that can't be listed

ShipScript has been an eBay Community volunteer since 2003, specializing in HTML, CSS, Scripts, Photos, Active Content, Technical Solutions, and online Seller Tools.
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Re: What do I click to report plants and seeds being sold with a NON-USA international item locatio

@shipscript wrote:

That's a great callout @janet9988 , and I agree a Plants & Seeds reporting option should be added to that list elizabeth@ebay.

https://www.ebay.com/help/policies/prohibited-restricted-items/plants-seeds-policy?id=4287 

"Plants and seeds located outside the U.S. are not allowed due to U.S. import restrictions"

This one seems to be the closest option at the moment.  There should be a comment box that will allow clarification. 

When reporting the listing, select these options:
1. Prohibited and restricted items
2. Animals, plants, and wildlife
3. Other wildlife items that can't be listed

I have done that exact path.

The sellers are also listing in the wrong category and I have reported listings under that violation also. Listings remain active.

I have been reporting different listings for at least one year.

For some......It seems wisdom has been chasing you, but you have always been faster.
Message 3 of 3
latest reply