cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using eBay managed payments for shipping labels, pay eBay fees and buy items. How?

Hello

Been eBay member for 15 years. I used to pay with Bidpay you got rid of that, then you forced PayPal. I had it for 10 year which I liked it after a while as I could take money out any time and get it 1-2 days. They had a same day option too but never worked with me. You could hide / save money in PayPal to use to pay auctions and eBay fees. Thus you never had to have all these transactions in and out your bank account. Helped manage my bank account as I could use my Paypal savings which I sometimes called a rainy day fund.

Now I have semi decent account of money in the managed payments account and I can’t use it to pay eBay fees or buy things. Still waiting for another (semi decent amount) deposit the other day to even hit my bank account which is now like empty. **bleep** you got my money and I cant access it. And when you automatically transfer it to my bank account it takes 3-4 days. So almost a week depending on day it starts. I am forced to pay auctions and fees with PayPal yet their is no money in their cause no one can pay me via eBay for that.

I then changed payouts to weekly hoping I could use my balance in eBay payments to pay fees , shipping labels and buy things. But thier is no way too. I am so screwed with the way you control my money.  So help as this eBay payments things has no user guide and doesn't appear to been test much. Your messing with my money.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)