cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to get my listing on Ebay.co.uk, but works ok on French and German eBay sites

I have tried several times recently to list items on European web sites including the UK ( I am situated in the USA).

They post ok on the French and German sites, but not on the UK site. For example if I log onto Ebay.co.uk and search for an item (Item ID: 305122569192), it is nor found, but is shows up on the German and French eBay sites.

When I initially created  the listing, I agreed to the fee to post to the UK (I guess other locations in Europe are free) and my profile has a current credit card to pay for this cross border posting fee.

I have listed and sold items in the UK before, with no problem...this is a new issue for me.

I suspect it may be something to do with the additional charge to post to the UK site, but  if it is, I cant see what I am doing wrong for it not to work.

Can anyone explain if I am  doing something wrong or point me in a direction to help me solve this problem.

Thanks

?

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Unable to get my listing on Ebay.co.uk, but works ok on French and German eBay sites

I am still struggling with this issue.

This week, I  listed several items on EBAY.com and paid the listing fee to have the items listed on EBAY.CO.UK. 

The ones that don't  list are model railway items.

A leather portfolio and a guitar pedal list  on EBAY.CO.UK without problem.

What I have noticed is that on EBAY.COM the model railway  items are listed under  

Whereas on EBAY.CO.UK similar  items are listed under  

For the items that do list on EBAY.CO.UK there is a direct 1 to 1 identical mapping of the search/listing category for both web sites (.com and co.uk)

I really dont know where to go on this one as I can see no reason why my listings wont list on EBAY.CO.UK apart from the above differences in search/listing category. Once again, if  anyone  can help me, please weigh in with a reply.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

You have 2 railroad items listed.  I went to each one. changed the country to the UK, and each one shows shipping via USPS First Class Mail International / First Class Package International Service, so those listings should be available to buyers in the UK.

disneyshopper
Volunteer Community Member

Message 3 of 3
latest reply