cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to contact ebay, ebay wants me to pay fee wich is wrong.

Hi , I need help contacting ebay.

they send me messages asking for payment for selling fee, wich is wrong.

So i want to contact them but I cannot reply to their message,

I cannot call them, from here the Netherlands, the number of ebay is not reachable.

and they are not call outside america.

I have sold a laptop for 225 dollars, this is my only sale this year.  now they send me invoice for 30 euro.

first of al as far as I understand my selling must be free, cause when I placed it it was basic free selling. / placing.

it was showing fee's 0.

futher even if not free, ebay writes in docs that some sells have to pay 10%, wich will make it 22.50 dollars. not 30 euros.

so even in that case, it's wrong fee.

so now I'm stuck I dont have any option to contact them about this.

any help much apresciated .

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

1. I 'm  .com user, not .nl, because of some not really logical decisions ebay take and creates totally separate websites for each country my 15 years old .com account is not working on .nl site. so your suggestion to go to NL site will not work.

2. I know ther might be fee's, still ebay has to tell me before I place the listing, wich they didnot. but OK, even then, my total amount includinsh shipment, as you say, from that 10%, would not make 30 euros. so the fee is wrongly calculated. still I should have an option to contact them. but there is not.

I do understand that ebay willingly does this, but now they want 30 euro, just out of principal logic I will not pay it before they explain how they created the amount, so at the end max what they can do is remove my account, will be a shame, for me just out of the logic of law / and rights, that would be the only way.

I hope somebody from ebay reads this and understands that this way of doing things does not work.