cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USPS Shipping. Nov 4th screw up in system across US.

Tracking  1st class mail I was told by Postmaster in MA. had some sorta screw up in tracking info.  Ebay is already set to charge me late ship. Went from nov 4th monday to posted nov 5th post tracking that it arrived in TX already?     impossible!    1st class mailer that distance takes around 4 to 7 days .  late that evening on the 5th it was removed.  Showed Item was redelivered  Back to original address??    Buyer was **bleep** and put in a refund request.   I went to Post Office and got info it was a error across the US . Every PO having a problem.   Each year this happens because there system is so outdated. Each year I  Get an Item or two  Ebay charges me with late ship.    I Complain and explain the problem but, ebay could really care less it seems.   They go by the PO info and no matter what the PO put up there they do not read it right away. The postal system takes it down what tracking info the screw up on it and changes it quickly.   I Told this to my POSTMASTER and she goes they can not change it once its put in.  I go Wanna MAKE a BET!!!  Next time I will copy it because both me and the Buyer read it right off Ebay.  Why should the seller be charged for late ship?? The buyer could not believe what he read also. Its why he posted for a refund until I explained it and then he dropped the request. GODS honest truth.  3 to 4 Days Later it was picked up by the USPS in TX.  No info from MA besides it was returned to my PO BOX? Which it was not.  In the mean time Ebay says OPPS late SHIP!  To many of these like 3 or 4 in a year you end up being top rated Removed. Its Really **bleep**. EBAY has done nothing About this problem.((( O ))))     I Called and called and they just wait til the 30 or 60 days go by and you end up with it charged against you. **bleep**!!  PO slip means nothing. Dates mean nothing also. U Eat it. blame the seller.  Who else??  System on here SUCKS!  When U explain the space between Nov 4th and Nov 7th or 8th when its rescanned in next they don't wanna hear about it!!!    dates? They cant figure it out and could care less.   C YA!!   Been going on for years now. I am coming up on my 3rd one in just one year.  My other one #4  I told them I had a cardiac arrest. Even told them I would send the Info from the hospital. OHHH WE will have that Removed ebays tech Support says they tell me??  **bleep**!!!    Never Removed!! REALLY!?????? **bleep**!!! They removed it for like a few days and then Reposted it.  I gave up!!!!!!    5 days in the hospital. It was sent out by my wife the next day after I returned.  CHARGED for late SHIP.  The more You complain and give them facts the more they care less.  This is the EBAYS NEW way of running the business. Rules and regulations they can't even figure out themselves but, they made them.  I been on here 20 Years!!!  The more you call you just get shuffled around from one person to another. Next you get hung up on. REALLY!!  **bleep** in MA for sure.  I Was glad the Gentleman I shipped to from TX. understood.   MY #4 late ship is posted under my 3 from before. waiting to be posted in my late ship list.     If I am removed from Top Rated I will be ready to close my acct. out after 20 Years on here. Sad System.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)