cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UPS ground tracking number not supported by eBay??? Since when?

Just printed a UPS ground shipping label through my ACTUAL UPS account.  Copy & pasted tracking number to the eBay shipping page and was told, "the tracking info. is not from a carrier that we support.  That means your buyer won't be able to track it on eBay & the tracking info. won't count toward tracking upload requirements to be a Top Rated Seller."  What gives?  I was able to upload (add) a UPS ground tracking number on 11/28.  What changed & why weren't sellers notified? Ironically, up until 2 years ago I was able to print UPS ground labels thru PayPal, but suddently the shipping labels became unscannable. Spent hours on the phone w. PP and they suggested that I open an actual UPS acct., which I did.  About 2 weeks ago, I tried to print a UPS label via PayPal & was told that I couldn't, BECAUSE I ALREADY HAVE an UPS account.  This is not acceptable!  Put a call in to ebay cust. support, but was told there was a lengthy wait.  Wonder why....I'm sure that I'm not the only selller to encounter this problem.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)