cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trying to add local pickup to my other shipping options...

There used to be an option to add local pickup to other shipment options when listing each but I am not seeing it now. Do I have to add all choices to my shipping policies first? or am I just not seeing what I need?
THX for your help...

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Re: Trying to add local pickup to my other shipping options...

@agardencottage 

I just realized you said you're using Shipping Policies, in which case there is a difference.

I don't use them, but think you're right that you have to add that to your policies first.

U.S. Community Volunteer

View Best Answer in original post

Message 5 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

@agardencottage 

The Local Pickup option is further down on the listing tool under International Shipping.

You have to toggle it on or off.

Local Pickup on listing tool Feb 2024.JPG

U.S. Community Volunteer

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Unfortunately my screen does not look like yours... doesn't show those options w/slider. Are there different ways of listing... maybe an older form, and an undated form?
I really appreciate your help! 

Screenshot (8).png

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

@agardencottage 

I think we're using the same form but I must have added Local Pickup by choice at some point and forgot.

Look on the far right of your Shipping section for these options:

LOCAL PICKUP on listing tool Feb 2024.png

Or if you don't have that (I don't see it in your screenshot) click on the 3 dots at the top right of your form and see if there's another listing tool version to switch to.

U.S. Community Volunteer

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

@agardencottage 

I just realized you said you're using Shipping Policies, in which case there is a difference.

I don't use them, but think you're right that you have to add that to your policies first.

U.S. Community Volunteer

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Thanks, yes... I do use the Policies... but just went thru them and added local... and added Ground Advantage also and more choices to my 'default' option, makes it a little easier for me.

Message 6 of 6
latest reply