cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The buyer said didn't get the item even USPS said delivered at 1:30pm on Saturday Aug 1th

Hi everybody,

I am new member of eBay, buy and sell some computer parts on eBay. I have a question: I try to sell a good 2gb video card on eBay, after denied two low offer from a buyer I accepted his third offer and shipped the item on July 21 2015 via USPS. The USPS confirmed on their system and eBay website that package arrived at 1:30pm on Aug 1 2015. But the buyer keep telling me that he didn't get the package yet. He wants a refund without eBay involved.

I didn't buy insurrance for the item. The USPS said the package have been delivered so what should I do? any help will be appreciated, thanks.

Thank @jacbarcollectibles and @*lady*madonna* very much.

Here is updated of my case:

As I said I accepted third offer even the price isn't what I am looking for because I though this buyer may really need this item. I tried ship the item in the day got pay with safe box and care. On Jul 27 2015, the expected delivery day, he told me he didn't get the item, he wants refund but not go thought eBay system. I didn't agree and told him I will refund via eBay system after item returned.

Today he open the case and eBay refunded all the money so I lost my item plus shipping fee. I am so frustrated and don't know what to do next. Can someone explain to me? Thank you so much for your time.

What I did wrong?

Somehow I feel not trust this buyer after 3 low offer and he wants ship to different name: Hana Hancock(For Ben) so I made a signature on the item before ship it, is this any help?

Should I still ship the item in case the receiver different with the buyer name? (example: in the picture)

Should I do anything or just accept the lesson?

Thank @*lady*madonna* again

I just updated the picture of USPS tracking number to explain your question.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)