cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smart Post Packages

This is what you see when you print a fed ex smart post label. Please note: FedEx SmartPost packages may only be dropped off at a FedEx dropoff location. Please see below to locate a dropoff point near you.  It took me a year to find out on my own this is NOT TRUE. Has anyone ever notified Ebay about this? It sure caused me alot of inconvenience chasing down a fed ex ground truck because I don't have a fed ex

drop offf within fifty miles of me.....Thank goodness I found out I could take it around the corner to my post office. See for yourself. HERE IS A COPY AND PASTE OF MY LATEST SMART POST LABEL.

You've created a shipping label
Click Print to print your label. Your monthly invoice will be billed for the actual label cost.
We will send you and your buyer an email with tracking information. This tracking information will be different from what is on the shipping label you print because this order is part of the Global Shipping Program. Learn more
PrintPrint

Please note: FedEx SmartPost packages may only be dropped off at a FedEx dropoff location. Please see below to locate a dropoff point near you

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)