cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shipping

I tried to contact eBay with this question.  I listed a pair of jeans.  I selected USPS priority mail.  I input the dimensions of the box 12x3x14 3pounds.  I sold the jeans.  I went to purchase and print the shipping label BUT the service shows USPS select parcel ground envelope  I triple checked to make sure that my details were correct.  My buyer did not choose the USPS select parcel ground envelope service.  She paid 11.80 for shipping which matches my USPS priority box as detailed above!   eBay wants to charge 7.80 for shipping the select parcel ground envelope.  I have learned to pay really close attention to this info BECAUSE I constantly get underpaid shipping cost adjustments for service paid for was not service I selected.  

I know this is kind of a run-on narrative. I just need HELP in changing this.!!!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Thisis what the listing shows. 

Shipping and handling

Item location: Stockbridge, Georgia, United States
Shipping to: United States

Excludes: Angola, Cameroon, Cayman Islands, French Polynesia, Libya, Mongolia, Suriname, Guyana, Panama, Mauritius, Brunei Darussalam, Chad, Madagascar, New Caledonia, Bahamas, Bermuda, Iran, Saint Kitts-Nevis, Western Sahara, Bolivia, Laos, Congo, Republic of the, Seychelles, Sudan, Guadeloupe, Venezuela, Somalia, Burma, Cuba, Republic of, Reunion, Yemen, Barbados, Belize, Liberia, Sierra Leone, Central African Republic, Martinique, Dominica, Niger, French Guiana, Saint Pierre and Miquelon, Saudi Arabia, Nicaragua, Tajikistan, Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, British Virgin Islands, Cape Verde Islands, Honduras, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Turks and Caicos Islands, Botswana, Eritrea, Swaziland, Lesotho

Change country:  -Select- United States 
ZIP Code: 

Shipping and handlingToServiceDelivery*
US $9.29
United States
Economy Shipping (USPS Parcel Select Ground®)

Estimated between Thu. Jul. 01 and Tue. Jul. 06 to 66502
Free Local Pickup
United States
Local Pickup

Answers (0)