cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shipping label disaster!

Hi.  Have not sold on ebay in years and have no experience with ebay shipping labels.  I sold 2 backpacks to the same person but separate sales.  I specifically told the buyer I was not combining shipping because I didn't have a box large enough for both backpacks.  So the buyer paid separately for shipping each backpack. 

But when I went to purchase the labels - it looks like ebay combined the two sales and is giving me just one label.  I never authorized that.  I tried to void the label.  I need 2 separate labels.  Should I just mail the 2 boxes on my own without the ebay labels?  TIA. 

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Re: Shipping label disaster!

Were you able to Void the label?

Go to Seller Hub > Orders > Shipping labels

Locate the label.  Click the down-arrow, select VOID. You have 5 days from date of printing to void the label.  The USPS will credit your account in 2-3 weeks after they have confirmed the label was never used.  

I believe you can uncombine the 2 orders in the ACTIONS drop down menu.

disneyshopper
Volunteer Community Member

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Thanks - I'll check that out!

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

It looks like I successfully voided the label but I couldn't find the "uncombine" action.  I'll just mail these separately without ebay labels.  My brother tried to tell me this weekend how much ebay has changed since I last did any selling - he wasn't kidding!   Thanks again.

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Hi @navybean 

Purchase the shipping labels on PayPal so that you get the discount. Be sure to enter the tracking numbers so that eBay knows what they are.

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Hi.  I don't see how I can use the labels when they are only giving me one label for two boxes.  I never authorized combined shipping (the box would have had to be ridiculously large to fit 2 backpacks) so I don't know why ebay combined shipping when I did not request it.  The buyer asked before the auction ended if I would combine shipping but I explained why I could not.   At this point, I don't care about a discount - I just want these boxes outta here and on their way to the buyer.

Message 6 of 6
latest reply