cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shipping Selections

Having a problem getting customer selected shipping options. Can't select Post Card/Trade Card shipping option and also no USPS Parcel Ground Select option available - have to use Priority. These options were available when item listed and selected by buyers so it costs me more than I'm getting for postage on sales.

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Re: Shipping Selections

You can print a parcel select label through paypal and then load the tracking # into eBay. Parcel select is now a service you can offer, but can not print a label for, like several others.

Your item was listed as a booklet, so I am surprised you were able to select the standard envelope - I thought it had to be in the postcard category. What dimensions are you using to try to print the label?  One of them needs to be 0, since 1" is too thick for the standard envelope.

wooden_flower Volunteer Community Mentor.
eBay member since 2001.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Re: Shipping Selections

Thank you !  I hadn't thought of using PayPal to print the label.  Also didn't know about the measure on the post card - The booklet was only 3 thin pages so didn't amount to 1" but still wouldn't print so I just went ahead and did regular post.  You were most helpful.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply