cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Seller offered to delete accidental winning bid if I contacted him within 48 hours, but didn't.

I was at work, and bid what I thought was $7.89 but I missed the period and immediately realized it but there was only 3 hours left on the auction. Later, after I won and obviously someone bid me way up, I emailed the seller immediately saying I missed the period, could they please delete my winning bid. They agreed and sent me "Please contact us within 48 hours after winning the bid or make a cancellation request within that timeframe. Please let us know if you need anything else."  So I emailed them back once I got home from work, in the middle of the night asking them to please cancel my winning bid once again, I forgot the period. I did not hear back from them since Friday but now on Sunday I got an unpaid warning, pay by Tuesday.  What can I do to avoid a strike against me since they sent me an email agreeing to remove it 4 days ago if I emailed them within 48 hours and I did that 6 hours later after receiving that, well within the first 12 out of 48 hours? I mean, if they said no, they woulodn't, I would understand, and they might have been closed all weekend but if I don't hear back by tonight, how do I handle this if the strike will close tomorrow if I don't pay? Should I pay then open a ticket immediately before they send it or what? They did agree to cancel the bid if I emailed them and I did when I got home, asking the same question again.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)