cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Seller knowing selling counterfit items as real, ebay supports them

Crazy to think in 2024 ebay would protect sellers who knowingly sell counterfit goods. 4 reviews of counterfits all within 1 week no way to not be knowingly selling counterfit product's at that point.  

Was in the process of a refund got covid forgot about the package in my car was nice in not sending out a biological contaminated packedge ( now i wish i did cough all over it lick it and send it back in the time frame wanted) Contacted customer service to see if I can ship back still being 4 business days after the cut off period. They say yes i have 5 more days, an hour later they changed there mind and say I can not return it.

Should I wait the 48 hours for ebay to respond to my dispute or just go to the bank and dispute the charge. Could care less about my 11 year ebay account with how they are protecting a repeat counterfit seller i'll galdy let them shutdown my account as long as the scamming POS doesnt get paid and doesn't get there product back to resell to someone else. Would gladly destroy this fake product or send it back but I will not be stuck with counterfit goods at the cost of real ones. 

Will glady  let everyone i know and even those i don't on the internet how ebay is allowing these sellers to blatantly break the law and protect them. Ebay lost an 11 year customer I won't be back regardless of how this goes. Kinda answers my own question on letting ebay maybe do the right thing or just going to the bank now didn't it?

To think visually it's fake 100% and they want me to return it over destroy it or bring it to the cops is laughable.

Then if you ask if they report such sellers to the FBI counterfit/ip devision and they won't answer ( they don't report them) don't worry I did and will update my complaint to show ebay protected the seller and did not take down there store. Maybe ebay will be held accountable i doubt it but one could hope right..

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Don't worry they are now removing negative feedback on the sellers page protecting them. Man I hope samsung and the FBI follow up on my submission and actually hold ebay and the seller accountable. Maybe I'll file a police report just for the fun of it. Would love to see ebay pay for encouraging selling counterfit items 

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

They have removed 3 of 4 comments stating the sellers fake goods! Ebay has now lost an 11 year customer! And I will bad mouth them every single chance I get!

I really hope samsung, the police report and the fbi submission does something and they hold ebay accountable as an accomplice since they are ading and abetting counterfit sellers at this point

Message 3 of 3
latest reply