cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Seller is listing as US seller but shipping from another country?

I had a seller who listed in item as a us seller and the description says they ship from within where houses in the u s. After four days passed the expected delivery date I email them and ask them if they possibly had a tracking number because I hadn't received it yet. They never listed a tracking number. They said that although they are listed as a us seller, they ship from overseas. I was under the impression that a violation of ebay policy. I could have gotten the item for 1/5 the cost from China, but we needed it sooner which is why we bought from a US seller. I printed a copy of the listing to review in case they made any changes, but it specifically says they ship from within the US, and delivery time within 3 days with a 2 day handling time. I already explained all this to the seller. They refunded it, but they are still sending the item. I don't want them to be out the money and item, I just wanted to cancel the order since theyy made it sound like they have to order the item to their warehouse before they even send it out. Not that they were drop shipping from China. So I feel bad about this, but even worse, I feel bad they are tricking buyers. Am I crazy or isn't this against ebay policy?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)