cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SOS. I'm getting "No Service Available" when trying to purchase a shipping label.

I've purchased hundreds of labels and I've never had this message before.  Also, I am sending to a repeat buyer.  I sent a package to her yesterday along with about 10 other packages to other buyers.  What is going on?  

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

SOS. I'm getting "No Service Available" when trying to purchase a shipping label.

Hi @mathprofessor33 

They experienced a far reaching technical issue that they are currently working on, it is the highest priority ticket in their system right now.  

Back up plans for a rare occurrence like this could include using other internet postage services or paying at the counter (I would copy and paste the Buyer's address to a Word Doc, print it out and cut out the label then tape it on the package).  If a Seller pays at the counter the need to take the receipt back and manually load the tracking number.  More work to be sure but it gets the job done.

I suspect eBay may suspend late shipping defects as the result of this issue. 

Regards,
Mr. Lincoln - Community Mentor
Message 2 of 6
latest reply

So it's not me?  It's a problem with eBay's system?

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

@mathprofessor33 wrote:

So it's not me?  It's a problem with eBay's system?

@mathprofessor33 

Yes it is eBay ... many many Sellers posting the same issue that you are ... some freaking out others remaining calm cool and collected.  

Regards,
Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Thank you SO much for the help Mr. Lincoln!

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

@mathprofessor33 

You are more than welcome ... obviously you are in the "calm cool and collected group"  

Regards,
Message 6 of 6
latest reply