cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SCHEDULED Ebay Auctions - 230 of Them - GONE !

Has anyone else had this issue within the last few days ??? - We had roughly 230 SCHEDULED listings (NOT DRAFTS), But fully completed listings, on a scheduled start time, Which had been getting completed a few at a time for the last few months, and when the start time would begin approaching, we would go ahead and reschedule them ahead a few weeks and continue adding to the list, The goal was to get about 250 auction listings finished so that they could all be listed at the same time, And as of Friday the 10th, they were still there because I added a few more on Friday night and we got some other work done around the warehouse over the weekend, WELL, As of this morning, I Was checking up on my seller hub status and spotted a 0 next to "scheduled" in the listing area, and immediately panicked and my first thought was that they must have started themselves early and that I Would either need to leave them up and let them run their course, or end them before anyone bids, and relist/reschedule them again, But upon looking at my schedule listing area, I realized that ALL of those over 200 listings were GONE !, Without a trace !, They're not in the "unsold" folder because they were never technically active yet, so months worth of labor is up in smoke, and after 5 calls to ebay over the course of the day, over 3 hours on the phone, NOTHING substantial, just a ton of "I'm sorry to hear that" comments from people at a call center somewhere, and ZERO results as far as finding and restoring these listings !

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)