cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SCANIA truck company having inexpensive listings of U.S. sellers removed...

Any other sellers have a problem with the Swedish Truck Manufacturere by the name of SCANIA? I had a small diecast vehicle of a Scania semi that Scania said was "counterfeit". Another exactly like it is still on ebay from another seller, and has been for quite awhile, and many more similar are also being listed. Mine was the only one being sold in the U.S. Most others are sold out of Germany ebay. So, it's a counterfeit diecast truck produced by a German manufacturerer (Huemmel) that was part of a promotion for a German beer, and all the Scania german listings are fine, but mIne isn't? There is no counterfeit about it. Ebay rep said Scania seems to have many listings removed, even some that do not even have their name in the listing (???). I think ebay just rolled over when Scania complained, and without even investigating, ebay took the listing off my site. Way to go, ebay! That's showing them! Screw the seller without even checking it out. Scania's email adress was provoded by ebay, but after 50 or so emails that I sent, with pictures, I've yet to receive an answer. Probably because Scania  are afraid to admit it. On the back of the diecast truck's cardboard packaging it says that Scania gave permission to use their name on this diecast product. Ebay's telephone rep basically knew nothing, like most of them, so he told me to email Scania to see what's what. In other words, ebay scurried away with their tail between their legs. Of course, I should have guessed that's what would happen. Pffffft.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)