cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Repeatly scammed...this is getting old.

Hi all.  I posted this recently (but am unable to find my post--it had been edited as I had included a seller's name).  Sooooo.... Starts early December, we ordered a turntable for a gift.  Paid... tracking info provided....ALL bogus numbers, of course.... About the time the item was expected....tracking number still shows as invalid and now the seller's page is LIT with negative reviews. Similar situation....no item received, tracking leads to no where.   Filed a dispute with PayPal and won.  Just got that one resolved.

Now.... Second item ordered right before Christmas, planned for a *late* present, 'new' seller, just had a couple of these freezers sold.  Marked as shipped and on it's way, due today, 1/3.  Of COURSE, there is no tracking information.  Sooooo, I go toessagd the seller, and *POOF* seller is gone.  Left positive feedback for me, can't leave feedback or message her.  Of course, I have to wait until tomorrow to Investigate this, and will open the case with either eBay or PayPal.  Just.getting.tired.of.this.   my **bleep** money is tied up with these POS eBay jerks.  

Part venting, also curious.....what happens to the sellers?  What happens with the funds they stole that will soon be refunded?  

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0