cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

There used to be a way to see ALL past purchases since the beginning of time?

Or at least as far back as when I joined (1999), and now I cannot find that option anymore......did eBay get rid of it or is it just somehwere obscure? 🙂

I want to sell a Jewelry box that I bought on here many moons ago (I want to say sometime around 2006-1008) and I remember that it was a popular name brand at the time, I kept getting outbid any time one showed up, and I just found it in my closet...I never even used it (No, I'm not a hoarder lol ) I ended up receiving one that I liked better as a gift soon after I purchased that one, so I thought I go through all my old purchases to find out what it was called, I remember being able to do so maybe 5-6 years ago, but like I said, I cannot find that option/link anywhere now.

Can anyone tell me where that option is at or if it's not available anymore? Thanx 🙂

View Entire Topic

@ariesangel  I've only been a "heavy" ebay user for the last few years so I can't comment on past purchase history info.

Currently > my ebay> purchase history back to 2016

OR if you paid using paypal you can find at least the item name and sale amount.  

I am a community volunteer not an ebay employee.
This is a member to member help board.