cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No tracking

Will I still get paid if I sent something very small in a letter through regular postal mail and couldn't give a tracking #? I've read about how people add weight to their envelopes and pay extra so they will receive tracking but it seems like such a waste of money.I didn't charge my buyer shipping for a reason.
View Entire Topic

IF your buyer doesn't open an INR (Item Not Received) case and you never downloaded a T#, just wait the 21 days to get the payment to show in your account......It might even be less time.

Small amount sales like yours are usually not worth a buyer opening a claim if a seller doesn't get tracking.

Buyers who open such claims would normally do so for higher priced items.

(Buyers who open too many claims will get on ebays' radar. So not worth  dolar sort of purchases, ya gotta figure).

Heck. IF your buyer does open an INR claim, you'd just wanna refund and be done with that buyer. Always be overly nice, even if the buyer is a jerk.

(DO remember you have the option of placing bad buyers on your BBL (Blocked Bidders List).

Any package 13 ounces and under can be shipped first class......

Print your own shipping labels from your own puter... Tracking charge will only be something like 19 cents.....

(I stopped selling after 19 years because of ebays' YUK against sellers. I was a good one yet decided not to take the chances of buyers' false claims and that 180 day paypal return policy..).....I MIGHT try again, some day. I see ebay is starting to defend sellers, everso slightly)...

Good Luck to you!