cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question about Store Capacity

So I have a store with the 10,000 Limit - I am nearing the mark now and thought I would start the conversation.  My understanding is that this "10,000" limit is based on Active Transactions during one month - NOT inventory.  So I will be within my limits to list, relist, etc using my limits that are spelled out on my Seller Hub - including the 50,000 Free Listings, on top of my 10,000 Fixed and 500 Auction that I pay for.  As long as I stay within those guidelines spelled out in that table to the right on my Seller Hub - I will be ok and won't be charged for anything (out of the ordinary).  I hope that makes sense - and I hope someone can verify my thoughts.  Thanks - Angie

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Question about Store Capacity

The insertions included with your store are not active items.  Each of your listings use an insertion once per month -  both new items you list and good til cancelled items that automatically relist. If an item relists, then sells, it still uses an insertion at its relist date.

So let’s say you started the month with 10,000 active items, did not sell anything and did not list anything more, you would use your 10,000 insertions for the month when those beginning items relist.  

If your items are in categories where the 50,000 additional insertions can be used, then you would not be charged any insertion fees when you list items 10,001 - 50,000. If an item is not in an eligible category, and you have used up all 10,000 insertions for the month, then you would be charged an insertion fee for that item.

wooden_flower Volunteer Community Mentor.
eBay member since 2001.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply