cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem Sellers Who Are Power Sellers

What should you do if you bought a handful of things from the same seller, they try to push you into buying MORE from them but you refuse, you remind them you want the Items you DID purchase shipped ASAP as they admitted they are going on a Flight soon...

and they then post them as shipped

BUT when they arrive the doll outfits with belts, headbands, loose bustier, are in tissue paper very loosely "wrapped" taped haphazardly, only one or two things plastic bags, the box is open in corners, and two items clearly shown in List Photos are missing?  Oh, and Plus, Adult Shoelaces are inside the shoe box (Adult shoes --which had nothing to do with what the Buyer ordered) ?

Then when you inquire, they find one of the missing things at their home but they claim that the other item which was the only one they described as "Very Cute" out of the 5 Listings that you Purchased from them and Paid for Immediately, was inside. But it is not. You checked 4 or 5x. You have not taken your garbage out and you have checked every piece of Tissue Paper and Bag and Packing Paper, Box Corners, etc. and the missing hat is not anywhere.

And they are going on a Trip within the hour now that you received your Box just before they leave...

Is this really the kind of Seller we want to interact with on eBay?

Perhaps they do deserve to get some Positive Feedback for the Items that arrived in tact but...

I believe that also they DESERVE for Others to Beware that they are pushy --perhaps even vindictive (not to include "Cute hat" in order or to pack hastily and not even put loose items in plastic baggies but then to apologise and offer to send some thigh high nylons for the innocent looking doll you purchased)?

I feel others should know about this Seller and Beware but eBay won't let me post ANYTHING Negative for 7 days because they are a POWER SELLER ???

Meanwhile the Seller is on a trip and probably everyone bidding on her things thinks she is a great Seller.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)