cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Posting my RV on eBay - questions!

I just posted my RV on ebay motors auction.  I picked the Premium package for $79.  I moved forward and posted my RV and ebay hasn't charged me and my listing is active.  Do they charge me at the end of the auction?  Also, am I reading it correctly that ebay does not charge a percentage once your vehicle sells?  It is just the flat fee of the package you choose?  Super new to selling on ebay, any advice appreciated.  Thanks!

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

@kro_4027   The fee is usually charged for eBay motors listings as SOON as you create the listing.   There are not any additional fees when/ if the vehicle sells.  eBay motors listings are like newspaper ads and not binding sales, either party can walk away from the sale.  

Check your all transactions page here for the fees charged>  https://www.ebay.com/mes/transactionlist?sh=true

Have you added a back up payment method for selling costs?

Enter your backup payment method for selling costs here: https://ppcapp.ebay.com/myppc/wallet/list
AND Select Manage under the method you want to use then select Preferred for selling costs.  I use a credit card so it doesn't come out of my checking account.  

Comics-scifi_collectibles Is a Volunteer Community Mentor.
I have been a seller since 2003

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Thank you for the links, that made it very easy!  I was able to update my payment process and get the fee taken care of.   It did post my add before I paid, which I thought was odd.  Also, thank you for the clarification on the fees too.  Much appreciated.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

@kro_4027 wrote:

Thank you for the links, that made it very easy!  I was able to update my payment process and get the fee taken care of.   It did post my add before I paid, which I thought was odd.  Also, thank you for the clarification on the fees too.  Much appreciated.

You're welcome.  Glad to help.  

Comics-scifi_collectibles Is a Volunteer Community Mentor.
I have been a seller since 2003

Message 4 of 4
latest reply