cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Postage Label tab glitching & wont go to correct page

Hi 👋🏼 

I am having this really weird problem, as a seller. This problem started happening, perhaps two or three weeks ago. I have my items for sale with the eBay postage labels, postage option chosen. When someone has bought something, when I press the purchase postage label tab, the page just keeps glitching and refreshing endlessly. This was in the app (on an iPhone), so I went into the browser,  but when I got to the purchase postage label tab again, same thing happened. Just kept glitching and refreshing over and over so that I could never get to the page where I could choose either Australia Post or Sendle,  and generate the label. I asked for help in the Facebook eBay page, they are looking into it, and in the meantime, they have been emailing me the label so I could print it out. But so far, they have not found out why this is happening. I have turn the phone on and off,  I have updated my browser, I have tried it with and without Wi-Fi…makes no difference. It is truly bizarre, and obviously really affects me as a seller. With recent things that I’ve put up for sale, I’m not choosing the eBay postage label option but I have a lot of listings that still have the eBay postage label option, so it’s a problem. Has anyone heard of this? Does anyone know what is going on? Thanks 🙏🏼 

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Re: Postage Label tab glitching & wont go to correct page

@casa-de-jen Sorry you are having issues with labels.  Sellers here in the US have had some issues too recently but it seems to have cleared up.

For starters you need to log out of eBay.com and return to eBay.com.AU

I can only advise you keep working with CS  and maybe connect with your fellow Aussies and see if they have any ideas for a workaround to deal with this issue.

Here's a link to the Australia community:

https://community.ebay.com.au/

Comics-scifi_collectibles Is a Volunteer Community Mentor.
I have been a seller since 2003

Message 2 of 2
latest reply