cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Post removed for hatred

I put a post up for a lawn jockey.  It was pulled for violating a hatred policy.  Another person has a similar post and he’s not had his post pulled. What do I do, I think they are wrong to pull my post. 

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Re: Post removed for hatred

Hatred for who?  I posted again because I can, and no one gave me any specifics as to what portion of the policy I violated specifically.  You say hatred?  Be more specific cause I don’t understand.  And no, unlike you I’m not sneaky and trying to tick the system. I have rarely posted and saw this other post and basically mirrored it.  If you are the monitor of the day you may want to also report the same post

View Best Answer in original post

Message 3 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

@paav-27 

First rule when an item is removed, Do not relist!

Why do you have two more of these for sale? Are you hoping to fool the system by not showing the full front of the item?

Feel free to report any listing that violates policy. That's what happened to you, someone reported it. When they see you listed it again and again, those will also be removed. The second and third time eBay removes it, you will have sanctions on your selling account. Sanctions include listing restrictions up to permanent suspension of your selling priveledges.

End those listing now.

No one asked, but I am looking forward to the day when having feedback default sorted by relevance seems right.
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Hatred for who?  I posted again because I can, and no one gave me any specifics as to what portion of the policy I violated specifically.  You say hatred?  Be more specific cause I don’t understand.  And no, unlike you I’m not sneaky and trying to tick the system. I have rarely posted and saw this other post and basically mirrored it.  If you are the monitor of the day you may want to also report the same post

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

It’s gonna get removed again by ebay. Most likely because of your description. You can argue with us but your description sounds racist.

Patricia
eBay member for 25 years
Message 4 of 4
latest reply