cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please Help! How do I deal with this?

Hello! Any assistance I can receive would be greatly appreciated! About 10 minutes ago, I completed a listing. After the listing went "live", I noticed I had a "TASK" listed at the top of my Overview page in my Seller Hub. It said - You must select a return period which is supported. I wasn't sure why I was getting this! Anyways, I reopened the listing, found the return section, and saw that I had already filled out the boxes regarding returns. I have been selling and buying on eBay since 1999 but I must admit I am a bit stumped by what else they want me to do! I filled out the return section completely (like I have always previously done). 

This red number will not disappear from my "TASKS" section. It is strange because the listing went live with absolutely no problem. I am just worried that if the item sells, something will go wrong because they might say I did not fix what they wanted. So I am looking for any suggestions on what else they could possibly want me to fix.

Thanks in advance to anyone who can assist me with this.

Kind Regards - Erin

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Please Help! How do I deal with this?

14 day returns are only allowed in a few selected categories. This dos not include any clothing items.

You can choose to offer one of the following return policies:

• No returns
  • 30-day buyer-paid returns
  • 30-day free returns
  • 60-day buyer-paid returns
  • 60-day free returns
wooden_flower Volunteer Community Mentor.
eBay member since 2001.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply