cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Permanently Blocking a Buyer ? Getting Ebay to actually do something?

I have a buyer who continues to show up to my auction for one particular item and bid it through the roof.
Staying at top bid across multiple days. This person will show up for this item even if it has been MONTHS since it was last listed. 
They refuse to answer messages , I've reported them twice for not paying this month alone. I added their name to my blocked buyers list. BUT, It gets auto removed every time. There are two people I cannot put on the list because when I do they vanish from the list over and over again. 

Once again I now have to wait 7 days to report them because despite several previous reports Ebay has not ban them. 

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

After 4 days (not 7) of non-payment, cancel the transaction with the reason buyer did not pay.  This gives a strike; 2 of those in a year keeps them from bidding for a year. 

My blocked list works fine.  https://www.ebay.com/bmgt/BuyerBlock?

Set your blocks here:  https://www.ebay.com/bmgt/buyerrequirements

Buyer Requirements

Block buyers who caused 2 cancellations of unpaid purchases within 12 month(s).
Block buyers whose primary shipping address is in a location I don't ship to. 
Block buyers who are currently winning or have bought  x of my items in the last 10 days.

evry1nositswindy  •  seller since 2013
Volunteer Community Mentor

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Thanks for the advice. 
However , After once again adding the buyers name to my blocked list and checking to make sure it was there. I have just now checked it and it is once again not on my list. 
I'm hoping in 2 days when I report them for not paying , for the second time in a week, they actually do get banned from bidding. I've used ebay for years and this has been a headache.  that , going by the blocked list, doesn't seem like it's going to go away. 

Message 3 of 3
latest reply