cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payments on hold can’t get a definitive release date

Good evening. I’m trying to get some help from EBay on why my funds aren’t being dispersed. For less than 6 hours my account was suspended to reverify my identity. I was completely reinstated that day. I could sell again but I cannot get a reason why or when I will get paid for merchandise already sent out and delivered from that day forward. I’ve called and chatted and everybody is very nice and tells me there are no issues and they will ensure that my funds will start being dispersed again. Nothing at all has changed. I’ve sent out six additional orders since the I was reinstated. Why can’t I reach anyone who can tell he what’s going on? I’ve spent hours on the phone trying to get a straight answer. Todat  was on hold waiting for a payments supervisor for almost 30 minutes only to be disconnected as soon as Lyndon said hello. No call back and unable to reach a live person again. It’s as though now I’ve been blocked from speaking to a person regarding this. I trusted EBay’s stellar reputation to use as a platform to sell my beloved 40 year old doll collection. I’ve sent out dolls in good faith that I’d be paid for my merchandise from eBay. 

My seller rating is 100%. I’m hesitant to send out any more orders as there is no confirmation that I will be getting paid for what I’ve already sent out. Can anyone help me find a solution? There’s no claims against my account and no complaint's. This just doesn’t se 

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0