cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paid for a Car switch

Paid for a car switch, via Paypal. The seller had the switch located in Germany and my shipping address was Denmark. 3 weeks later I asked the seller where could the switch be, as no tracking details were provided to date. Seller writes back to say I should open an inquiry with the German post.

Month later I wrote to Seller and demanded a refund, it was issued promptly and the reason given was the switch was returned to the Seller, something wrong with the shipping address.

There is nothing I can do. This seller has wasted my time, my package for shipment was delayed and all he has to say is here is your refund.

This seller is the only one in the world whose printer got the address wrong. If the package was returned to him why did he wait till I asked for a refund. This is just a way for him to get out of the hole. I believe he had ulterior motives, Denmark is just up the postal road and it cant take more than a week to send anything there and back......you see he charged $12.00 postage, how slow could the post or any courier be. Seller now has changed his description to Free Postage as I write and closed the case. That wasnt the case at all.

The problem with Ebay website is you have to run around in circles before you find how to contact and there is no contact really, well at least I cant seem to find one. Ebay does not wanted to be contacted with things like this as it interferes with their commissions.

Ebay has thought of everything, except where could good folks like me and the rest out there could bring matters such as this to light. It isnt a matter of have you received your money back.

It is my time and no one has the right to use it carelessly.  Now, I have gotten my money 'Hurrah', and now go thru the process again and wait some more......... why on earth are this people allowed to go scott free. Perhaps there should be 3 strokes rule and you are out. People dont behave if there isnt a sword that hangs over their head.

Thank you for listening

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)