cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not sorting correctly

I use the sold listings as a resource for pricing vinyl records. Part of my process is sorting by lowest price first. Something has gone wrong, and I can't get it to sort by lowest price. It almost seems like it's stuck on "best match" (which I could care less about).

This is serious for me. My work day has come to a halt until I find a solution to this.

Thank you.

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Re: Not sorting correctly

Well, that certainly is odd.

What happens if you log out of your eBay account and log back in?

Failing that, what about a different browser as a test?  You don't even have to log in, just try to do a search in it.

Gator08041971  •  Volunteer Community Mentor 2024
Member of eBay since 2000

View Best Answer in original post

Message 4 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

I just did a quick search for "vinyl records" under sold listings and it appears to sort correctly.  But I do notice this a lot now:

gator08041971_0-1711663192075.png

If you see that, what happens if you click the see more results?

Other thing to try, force a browser refresh.  CTRL+SHIFT+R.  Just in case there is something cached that causing an issue loading the page correctly.

Message 2 of 8
latest reply

Refreshing the browser did no good. I'm noticing that the sort function doesn't seem to work at all, or is stuck on a sort that has nothing to do with price. In other words, no matter what I set the sort order on, the results are the same.

Message 3 of 8
latest reply

Well, that certainly is odd.

What happens if you log out of your eBay account and log back in?

Failing that, what about a different browser as a test?  You don't even have to log in, just try to do a search in it.

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

Thursday is the day ebay does its maintenance on the system, so different parts of ebay goes wonky at different times. Try accessing that area again later.

disneyshopper
Volunteer Community Member

Message 5 of 8
latest reply

Woah. That's a big problem. I wish I'd know about it before. If this is so, I'll make sure not to do any important work on Thursday. It's Wednesday right now, but I'll be paying attention. If it's working, I'll use it. If not, well hell.

Message 6 of 8
latest reply

I'll try both of these. thank you.

Message 7 of 8
latest reply

Logging in and out of eBay has apparently fixed the problem. I'm watching out for this though. They've lost some trust with me.

Message 8 of 8
latest reply