cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 35 Womens Running Shoes SCAM

I believe this is a discontinued item thus why I'm shopping for it on ebay specifically in size 11.5 over several weeks of researching and attempting to purchase just one pair - I have found that there at least dozens of sellers advertising this item , accepting offers and making counter offers but none of them have this shoe in stock -  I actually completed a purchase of one to have the seller cancel the purchase without discussing it with me and the seller lied and said there was a problem with my address - now ebay ( who can take our money n a split second) says it's going to be 5 business days before I see my refund.  It's really long past time that ebay victims get together and file attorney General complaints and a class action lawsuit for the decades of robbery and abuse ebay has put so many of us thru.

The other day I sold a $600.00 item and ebay took it's $84 dollars (including feeing me on shipping charges - this is pathetic) instantly while I'm waiting day after day to get paid and ebay is telling me to ship a $600.00 item that I have not been paid for yet.

Ebay and Paypal have always been a sham operation - sure hope somebody someday will stand up and fight back - I'm doing my part what are the rest of you doing - that's my rambling for the day.

PLEASE NO ROCKSTAR-NO LIFE- EBAY DEFENDERS NEED RESPOND.

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0