cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Items Listed By Saved Sellers

I have "Saved Sellers" and under the word "Saved" at the upper left top of the screen, if clicked on, it would show any or all newly listed items by my Saved Sellers, so I could check this each day.  Everything was there showing two days ago, now it has all disappeared. If clicked on "Saved" the screen now says "33 Sellers" "There Are No New Items In Your Feed". I contacted ebay and asked if there might be a glitch in the system because once before I could not find this same thing, which was because they had changed the way to view it. The ebay representative did say that it was reported and there seems to be a problem with it at this time, although it took awhile to explain exactly what I was referring to. Not all of my saved sellers have new items every day to list but several of them do on a regular basis; however, as I mentioned, everything is gone that was in there and no new listings by my saved sellers are appearing. Does anyone else have this problem now?

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Re: New Items Listed By Saved Sellers

Currently I see results for my saved searches but none for my saved sellers if I disable the saved searches.

One thing you might try: click on the 33 Sellers heading, and then click on the sunglasses icon that should appear on the left side next to the Saved Sellers heading. That should reveal a set of switches that control whether each seller's items appear in your feed or not. You can select individual sellers to turn on or off, or turn on or off all sellers at once.

There is a similar setting for your Saved Searches.

If you turn off every search or seller, you should see this message:

eburtonlab_0-1675374468519.png

Try turning every seller to "on" to see if that produces results.

It may be that there is a problem with the feed registering new listings by sellers at the moment.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Thank you for replying. I did not know about the "sunglasses" symbol under "Saved" which is supposed to bring up a screen showing any new items my Saved Sellers have listed. After the "sunglasses" it showed the badges, and it appears they are all "on" to the right, a green color. However, still nothing is showing. It still reads "You Have No New Items In This Feed". I looked at Saved Searches, which I don't think I've ever used, there is  nothing showing for that. Right now I have to go to each of my Saved Sellers individually, to check on any new items they have listed. It is so much easier to just view everything at once under the word "Saved" but I do not know what happened to it; everything had been showing as usual, then the following day it was all gone. I reported it to ebay, I am hoping it can still be figured out.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Yes, it appears that the Saved Sellers are still not contributing to the feed as the were up until a week or two ago.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply