cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Buyer out of the country, opened their account today. Not sure if I should ship...

I just rec'd a notification that someone bought one of my items and it's time to ship. This is sort of a 'red flag' with me, as this person just opened their account today and they're from Canada. A few months ago someone in the U.S. bought an item of mine and they had only 1 feedback and also a newer account. After it was mailed, eBay notified me that it was paid for with a fraudulent payment method and not to ship the item. I already had mailed it so they covered it, and the Postal Service tracking showed the item arrived (they couldn't stop it for some reason). 

I am wondering if I should contact eBay to double check this person's account status before mailing this item out of the country. 

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

New Buyer out of the country, opened their account today. Not sure if I should ship...

All members start out with zero feedback.  You are not selling expensive CDs.  You are in Managed Payments. I would ship when ebay tells you to ship.

disneyshopper
Volunteer Community Member

Message 2 of 2
latest reply