cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Negative Feedback

Hello,

Im having trouble with accepting a Negative feedback I recieved. All 4 sentences the buyer wrote is a lie about me and my product.  How do I get it removed? Has any of you been through this? Please let me know so I can contact the right people that will actually look into this ....since just reporting it...the powers that be will not remove it....WHAT????? Please let me know your experience... 

Thank you All....

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Re: Negative Feedback

Hi @flippinth44 

If the item in question is the "Opal House ~Fa La La!~ Holiday Christmas Porcelain Coffee Tea Mug Cup BEAUTIFUL" then I agree with you since it was listed as NEW (Other) which allows for factory seconds and some of the other things the Buyer stated in their Neg Feedback.

However, they may not have read those details in your listing.  While the Feedback does not violate any specific eBay policies it is inaccurate.  What is sad , and I mean really sad, is that it's all over an item under $ 10 if it is the item mentioned above.  

You can use the Report Buyer link on the sold item to alert eBay of an issue with the Buyer.  You can try messaging the Buyer explaining the New (other) setting eBay provides (not your rule) for selling products like this and then asking if they would consider revising the Feedback if you send them one of your 5 annual Feedback revision forms.

Regards,
Mr. Lincoln - Community Mentor
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Hello,

Thank You So Much for your time in answering me. The Item was the 4 Libbey Drinking Glasses Holiday...You can read what she the wrote on my feedback..."BUYER BEWARE" ....very dramatic. Every sentence is a lie. I asked Ebay to read my messages to veiw the correspondence between us and to looking at the listing to prove what she said was untrue about me and my products....Ebay obviously did not since the feedback is still there for all to see. I watched Rockstar Flipper and I guess its just something we all go through but still... My Buisness is My Integrity and I dont understand Ebay letting liars lie...

Thank You for Your Time

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

@flippinth44 

You are more than welcome.  I have friends going through a similar situation, a VERY inexperienced Buyer (less than (10) Feedback count) slapped down Neg FB without ever messaging them.  The statements made in the FB were false, demeaning, etc. but eBay refused to remove it.  My friends offer 30 day FREE returns too so the Buyer could have returned their $ 20 item without issue but complained about high return costs in their FB ... WHAT? Yep, ridiculous.

Regards,
Mr. Lincoln - Community Mentor
Message 4 of 4
latest reply