cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nasty international return

I had someone buy from me from Australia. I used GSP. they bought this on a Friday so I shipped it out the next business day which of course was Tuesday because Monday was Columbus day. They purchased this for their husbands birthday so was hoping to get it within a certain time. This past weekend I get an email stating they have not receieved their item. Expected delivery says Oct 21-Nov 7(maybe should have not purchased something you need by a certain time from someone in a different country-just my opinion)Well I have been accused of lying, bad service etc. They inform me once they get it they will return it but will not pay for shipping and someone needs to come to their house to pick it up-What? Well tonight I look and they opened a return. Which is fine but it looks like I am going to have to pay for everything. They are now saying item not as described-Really?Since this was shipped with GSP why do I have to pay for the international part?This was a helmet so not cheap shipping. I charged $19 and eBay charged them $48 I believe. I accepted the return but the choices they have are 1. Upload your own label-Australia post or other 2. Confirm you already sent a label 3.Confirm you will facilitate the return with choices. I always use GSP and never have had trouble. I did everything by the book. Now they left me negative feedback. WTH!!! I am tempted to just let them keep it and refund them $100 But now they left me nasty feedback. I have done nothing wrong. Anyone deal with an international return with GSP? I use GSP to avoid headaches-I have a huge headache!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)