cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nankang tires

Order date:Aug 26, 2021Order total:US $720.56

I have roughly 5,000 miles on these tires. They are on a 2500 Chevy and are only used on the farm. If you get out on the highway the noise is terrible. They howl like crazy.

There are chunks of rubber coming off the cleats and cracks all over the tires. These tires are horrible.

Do you know if there has been a problem with these tires. I'd appreciate any input you may have.

Thanks.10438-1 (1).jpg

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Nankang tires

@jeffjeff_123 

< Do you know if there has been a problem with these tires >    

I didn't find any reports or complaints.  That doesn't mean there aren't any, just that I didn't find any.  What I did find was that Nankang tires have a pretty good reputation.  The problems you're describing sound like you might have got some old tires with dry rot.  Surely, though, whoever mounted them on the wheels would have said something.    

View Best Answer in original post

Message 2 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Nankang tires

@jeffjeff_123 

< Do you know if there has been a problem with these tires >    

I didn't find any reports or complaints.  That doesn't mean there aren't any, just that I didn't find any.  What I did find was that Nankang tires have a pretty good reputation.  The problems you're describing sound like you might have got some old tires with dry rot.  Surely, though, whoever mounted them on the wheels would have said something.    

Message 2 of 2
latest reply