cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEW FORMAT FOR SELLER LISTINGS

I was out of the country for the most part of October and returned to find e-bays formatting on my active listing pages completely changed when I click into one.  I am really frustrated and disappointed that e-bay changed their format to include other sellers items right smack in the middle of my listing! I am a small-scale seller with a basic store. I put a lot of time and effort into creating my listing. I pay a monthly fee for the basic store to list my items. Now right in the middle of my listing before a buyer even gets to my description are a stream of other peoples items. Really, can someone help me understand why e-bay would do this to sellers?  Thank you for your input.

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Re: NEW FORMAT FOR SELLER LISTINGS

Those other listings have been there for awhile.

Why did they do, they thought it was a good idea and a way for them to make more money.

Have a great day
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

I know they have been there for a while but not so "in your face" as big as they are now.  Thanks for responding! It's a little cool here in Florida today so it kinda does seem like fall.....

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

I hadn't really noticed, but some rows are bigger then the others.

Here in Oklahoma, it's been feeling like Winter last couple days.

Wouldn't mind being in Florida now.

Have a great day
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

I think it just happened in October while I was away.  I was frustrated when they changed the font on creating a listing to 14 pt and now the larger than life listings go right along with that.  Do they think we all need glasses out here?? LOL

I'll bet I hear all the time people would love to be in Florida but it's also nice for us to experience a little cool weather once in a while. 

Message 5 of 5
latest reply