cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Listings not showing!

Hello everyone!

This conversation will determine my decision to walk away from ebay. 

Have been a member since 2006 and always was able to sell without a problem untill the past 3 years. It has been hard to sell anything, I have listings that have no views for years no matter how carefully they are created.

Here is the questions;

Do ebay care anymore about the little people who made them who they are?

Are they just wanting for us to pay upfront from views?

Are they not honoring our listing placements or just don't care that we sell?

Is ebay just an outlet for mass listings out of China? 

Of course any other reason that may be possible to correct please help.

Thank you all in advance for your answers!

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Listings not showing!

I see 29 items you currently have listed. Which listings are not showing and how are you searching?

View Best Answer in original post

Message 2 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Listings not showing!

I see 29 items you currently have listed. Which listings are not showing and how are you searching?

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

Listings not showing!

Pretty much all of them, 1 to 0 views is not acceptable. 

Thanks

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

Listings not showing!

How are you searching?

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

Listings not showing!

On the sellers board they are showing no views. When I searched the item for sold so I can list I had no issued finding some. So I follow the usual instructions but still no views. I have gone as far as filing about 95% of the details and stil nothing.

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

Listings not showing!

There are several issues that can lead to no views -- some of the technical, and some of them market-based.

If you can search and find your items but your potential buyers cannot, perhaps you have not listed in the correct category, or you may not have used the same keywords the buyers are searching for.

If you can search and find your listings, and if you are getting impressions, then your items are actually appearing in searches and there would seem to be no technical issues.

It is entirely possible that your items are appearing in searches and few if any users are clicking on your titles to register a view. For instance, there may be a lot of competition with similar listings, and users may have no particular reason to choose yours from amongst the options available.

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

Listings not showing!

I'll do what you just told me and see what happens.  I'll be offline for the next 8 hrs.

Thank you

Message 7 of 7
latest reply