cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Listings Not Visible on Ebay

A little background :  I am a seasoned ebay seller with many years experience. I have listings I have sold hundreds of items on, great auctions that have proved themselves.  I usually sell about 25 items per day.  It has been up an down but averages 25 per day.  I sell multi quantity items and have about 300 different listings running. 

The situation:  Several months ago my sales went down suddenly and severely then stopped.  I went from 25 sales per day to ZERO. I also noticed when I searched for my items they did not show up.  I sell baby socks, have many many listings with "baby socks" in the title and the nearest was 45 miles away.   I called ebay,  explained what was going on and was told my account needed to be "reset".  This was something I had never heard of.  I was told it would take 72 hours, the listings would be processed in batches,  and I should see a rise in views and sales. 72 hours later I sold 13 items in about 5 hours.  Then, my sales stopped again.  No views, no new watchers and no sales.  I called ebay and let them know my sales had stopped again and that I needed them to do a "reset".  I was told that there was no such thing.   I asked why when I type in "baby socks" my baby socks do not come up in the search even when I do nearest first or search by price. The rude ebay employee told me sometimes ebay just doesn't show listings.  He said the system would reset from time to time and maybe mine would be shown to buyers eventually.  I was also told I had "too many words" in my titles and that would exclude me from a wide search term like "baby socks".  So I changed a title to simply "baby socks".  No other words, no details, just baby socks.   Still nothing.  Today I have 335 listing, 815 items (multi quantity listings), $22,600 items for sale and my sales are $27.60 for the past 24 hours.  My sales last year this time were a little slow but still averaged  $247 per day.   Since I have had no help from ebay I wonder if any other sellers seem to be having the same sort of problem.   Any feedback would be great.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)