cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Listing Selling for less than posted price

Hello, I have had a few listings that have sold, and the price is slightly less than what I had listed the item as.  I do not believe there is a Best Offer, or auto best offer on them but since I don't know why  this is happening - perhaps?

I am sure there is a setting - but can not figure it out. Most recently it was on the following listings.

176296008133 Listed at 25.99 Seller hub indicate 23.39

176296008132 $125.00/$112.50

176282120999 $6.49/5.84

Thanks in advance for the help

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Not sure if anyone is looking - but I was able to connect with an agent. We did confirm that offers are being sent out, but not by me. By the system. They are supposed to look into it and get back to me. It has happened about a half a dozen times in the last week.

View Best Answer in original post

Message 3 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Although these posts are new (2 sold within a few days 1 was 50 days) it seems that they are some how sending an offer out. 

I do not have make an offer on these listings so am very concerned.  Any help would be appreciated.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Not sure if anyone is looking - but I was able to connect with an agent. We did confirm that offers are being sent out, but not by me. By the system. They are supposed to look into it and get back to me. It has happened about a half a dozen times in the last week.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Again, I do not know if anyone is following - but EBay has had an open case on this for a month, with no resolution.  No one can tell me why the system is sending offers out on my behalf.

Unbelievable.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply