cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Listing Fees

I evidently went over my 250 free listings in October by about 100 items. I thought each month we would have 250 free listings.  Now with every renewed listing I am heavily getting hit by this fee.  How do I figure how to stop this fee.  I would like to just end my listings that were charged the fee.  

Do I just stay at 250.  Is it a glitch in eBays system that the count starts over each month and fools you into actually going over the 250.  I do not have the money to keep paying these fees. I am trying to liquidate a small collection for a relative.  

I was a fool not to listen to my spidey senses when I saw a note on my listing for a fee, but I believed the counter on my page saying I still had free listings.

Is there a way in Sellers hub to create a list of all listing with insertion fee.  I will let them run there time, but would like to delete them so I don't get hit every 30 days

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Re: Listing Fees

If you are going to continue listing that many items, you may want to open a store.

Otherwise, to avoid the fee when an item relists click on END in the drop down menu next to the item BEFORE it relists.  Use the bulk editor if you have a lot to end.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply