cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Item received damaged due to shipping

I bought an amplifier for what I thought would be an excellent price even though it was listed "For Parts or Repair"

Once I received the amp the small dream of owning this particular amp was cut short, it suffered heavy damage during shipping, so much so that it wasn’t even in its original shipping box, it was wrapped in brown shipping paper! I was taken back at first but I am quite handy with different tools and machines and decided to repair it. There was extensive damage inside the amp and on the outside. Parts had actually been ripped from the circuit board. 

My question is,

There is no doubt the damage occurred during shipping, the original shipping label was torn from the original cardboard box and taped to the outside of the brown paper the amp was wrapped in. I notified the seller immediately and took a lot of photos for the claim. It has been close to 2 months now and UPS has still not settled. 

Should I request a partial return or trust that the seller will do the right thing if they receive the money for the repairs to be made?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)