cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Item not shipped!

My item was bought Dec 30, seller provided shipping number but the shipping number was cancelled. I contacted seller who claims it was shipped and I informed them of the cancellation. They again asked me to wait. Its been 30 days and nothing in todays mail. I tried contacting eBay and it keeps telling me to contact seller because of the shipping number. I wish eBay would check the shipping number to prove it has been cancelled. I asked the seller for a refund and nothing! I tried opening a dispute but since there’s a “shipping number”, eBay won’t help me. I wish they would also check my messages to seller. Any suggestions??

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Re: Item not shipped!

Go to your Purchase History and locate the purchased item.  What is the last estimated delivery date?  You have up to 30 days past that date in order to file an Item Not Received case, to get your money back.

If it is past the 30 day limit, you will need to log into Paypal and file an Item Not Received case there, if that is how you paid, as they allow up to 180 days from date of purchase to file, to get your money back.

If you paid with a credit card, file a charge back with your credit card issuer.

disneyshopper
Volunteer Community Member

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Re: Item not shipped!

The last delivery date was changed two days ago to be delivered today Jan 31 with the same shipping number. Their shipper shows the item was cancelled on Jan. 17, 2022 @ 21:40:02. The original date before then was Jan. 7th. I’ve sent them messages about this with no response other than the date change. What’s weird is no new shipping number besides the cancelled one.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply